What if I’m only having one bowel movement per day during your parasite cleanse?
January 26, 2016
Seeing God at the Grocery Store
January 28, 2016

What supplements should I be taking during your parasite cleanse besides the pills?

You want to make sure you are reintroducing beneficial microorganisms into your gut as the bad ones leave. I personally take 1-2 probiotic capsules every night whether I am parasite cleansing or not. I specifically take it at night so that it has uninterrupted time while I’m sleeping to repopulate my gut. The brand I use is Prescript Assist.

It’s also a wonderful idea to take a heavy metal binder to sweep up the heavy metals that the parasites will be releasing as they die (since heavy metals are their favorite food source). I take Hawaiian Spirulina every day (whether I’m parasite cleansing or not, just like probiotics) but I double up while I’m doing a cleanse. I put 1 tsp. in a glass of water morning and evening.

My next favorite supplement is magnesium.Read my article here about the epidemic of magnesium deficiency in our modern world. I use a Magnesium Oil Spray all over my body before bed and take weekly Magnesium Flake baths. If you’re having trouble using the bathroom often enough, “Magnesium Calm” is a magnesium tea that does a wonderful job of moving the bowels.

My last essential supplement during a cleanse is the seaweed Atlantic Dulse. Dulse goes into deep, hidden places of the body, seeking out metals, binding to them, and never releasing until they leave the body. I take 2 tbsp. of flakes daily by mixing them into water (it doesn’t taste the best but it’s SO important to consume these sea vegetables as your daily dose of parasite-fighting iodine!)

Affiliate Disclosure

1. Oriana says:

Can I use the parasite cleanse while nursing ? Thank you

2. Leah says:

Hi Olivia,

I am currently being treated for Lyme and Babesiosis(parasite). Are you familiar with this? I love your ideas. I am currently on Malarone and Azithromycin, nystatin and artemisinin. I have been getting some of the yeast out and I do activated charcoal some times. My body is losing weight and my skin feels much thinner than it used to. I was receiving vitamin b12 injections but my body was allergic. Any suggestions on foods and drinks I can do to help restore my skin and my body? I drink 3 liters of water daily but my ADH hormone is low so I flush it right out. I am only 30 and used to be in such good shape.

Thanks!

Leah

3. Deisy says:

I’m doing a cleanse right now and I’m almost done with it, it was recommended to first do that then the parasite cleanse. But after further researching I also found a heavy metal detox, should I do that before,after, or during your parasite cleanse?

4. Maria says:

Are they any side effects I can excpect while doing the parasite cleanse – diarrhea, stomach cramps, breakouts -or anything else?

5. Dariela says:

Hi Olivia,

I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago and have been looking for ways to heal naturally. Where would you recommend I start? Should I begin with a parasite cleanse? Thank you

6. Kristy says:

I am about to order the parasite cleanse and would like to know if I should wait to acquire these products as well or start the cleanse anyway? Also, I am looking into cleansing my 4 (almost 5 at the end of March) year old daughter as well since our eating habits have been pretty bad up until recently. Any suggestions for a cleanse at that age? Thank you!

7. Rebecca Muniz says:

Hi! I am terrified of swallowing pills is there a parasite cleanse that you can recommend me instead of pills thanks in advance

8. Britney says:

Hi olivia 🙂 I bought the Hawaiian spirulina tablets not realizing you did powder. Should I still take 1 tablet morning and night during parasite cleanse and when incorporating the calm magnesium powder (I do at night) should I take my spirulina tablet first and wait a bit before calm tea? Thanks!!

9. Anna says:

Hi Olivia!
    I purchased one of your very first parasite kits and was wondering if you still recommend drinking a psyllium whole husks and betonite drink?
    Anna

10. Emily says:

Hi –

I have been taking Milk Thistle for liver detoxification prior to finding your website. I am going to start your parasite cleanse; can I continue to take this?

11. Ryan says:

Is taking a protein supplement ok while on the cleanse? Or is it too processed..

12. Valeria says:

If I’m interested in doing the cleanse, would you say it is essential to have these extra supplements? Which ones would you recommend that are in definitely NEED, if I am in a budget.

13. Sarah says:

Hi Olivia,
    I recently watched your film on lysine and it’s possible acne healing powers. I’ve just started you cleanse, and was wondering if you took lysine while you were cleansing, or if it would be best to wait until afterwards? Thank you!

14. Lia Mancz says:

Hello Olivia ☺
    How long to you recommend doing the parasite cleanse for? And how often ?
    Do you recommend any certain diet while performing the parasite cleanse?
    Lia

15. heather says:

Hi Olivia just saw your tube video. I have been suffering wirh ibs type symptoms for years constipation bloatedness hormonal acne and now exhaustion despite bloof test saying I’m okay 🙁 . I am happy to do the parasite cleanse how long should I do this for ? Is it something done yearly and not daily. I am from England how would I purchase this product and what should my diet be like whilst I am cleaning ? Thank you

Heather

16. Lucy says:

Hi Olivia I just saw one of your YouTube videos today and I have to say I love the information given so far! Where can I get your products? I know there’s one here but what about the rest?! Thank you😊

17. Sadie says:

Is kombucha a good substitute for a probiotic?

18. Debbie says:

Hi Olivia,

I recently had my gallbladder removed and have been eating fatty foods which are making me feel very bloated and uncomfortable. I wanted to start a two week liver cleanse with veggitarian capsules and clean up my diet. Would you recommend the parasite cleanse for people with gastrointestinal problems ? Thank you

19. Caitlyn says:

Hey Olivia… Just wondering if a parasite cleanse will help with PCOS?

20. Sky says:

I Olivia! I have been researching different parasite cleanses and I have stumbled upon yours. I’m excited to give it a try and it’s affordable. I was wondering if the package consists of just one bottle?

21. Sky says:

Do I have to pay for shipment to Toronto?

22. linds says:

Hi Olivia,

Do you know the difference between Magnesium Chloride (Mag. Flakes) vs. Magnesium Sulfate (found in Epsom Salts)?
    Do you recommend the flakes over salt? Or are Epsom Salt baths efficient?
    Thanks!

23. sakshi says:

Hey Olivia.. I m from India. I m 16 years old and I loved ur video. I am suffering from acne and even red spots on my cheeks.. I tried many treatments but it was temporary. I wanted to use the products that u suggested but unfortunately they are not available in India.. What should I do?

24. MariaB says:

Hello,
    Im currently on antidepressants (zoloft) can i do the cleanse while taking the pills? Thank you

25. Kshiti says:

Hi Olivia,
    I purchased L-lysine and Probiotics. I am currently on BC(Tri-nessa) and using clindamycin 1% to help my skin with acne. It seems that after I started taking Lysine my skin in flaring up? Is this common? also Im planning to do the parasite cleanse after watching and reading about it from your video. Your videos were VERY helpful. I have had cystic, hormonal and digestive acne since I was 14. I am 23 now and still suffering with acne. My birth control doest seem to help. How do you think I should go about this?
    Thanks

26. Priscila says:

Hy Olivia!
    Thank you so much for your videos on youtube!
    I’m just doing the parasite cleansing… 20 days to go.. But
    I want to take the L-lysin too… Should i take the l-lysin after the cleansing? Or can i use it during the cleansing?

Ps: i’m from Europe 🙂

27. Karen says:

Hello,
    Can I mix the Spirulina in the same glass of water I’ll take with my morning dosage of the Parador formula? or do I have to space it out?
    I’ll be drinking the ginger tea first thing in the morning… then have the first dosage before my breakfast. I just want to make sure I can mix the Spirulina with the Parapro Formula.

Thank you!

Karen

28. Alexis says:

Hi Olivia! I know you said you should eat garlic during the cleanse, I am wondering if taking garlic supplements everyday would be enough?

29. Dani says:

Hi Olivia

Thinking about doing a cleanse. I am taking the contreceptive pill- will this be an issue on the cleanse?

Thanks
    Dani

30. Jeanette says:

How long should I do the cleanse?

31. Amy says:

Hi Olivia,

I was wondering if you take this everyday or if it is more of an as needed use? I was trying to look for that in instructions, but all I got was 2x per day. Thank you, your videos on youtube are great! Thank you!

32. suzanne says:

To carry out the cleanse should I be completing the whole bottle? It recommends four capsules per day (two at a time), should that be everyday until the bottle runs out (about 22 days)?

33. Lisa Reid says:

I’m very overwhelmed to say the least. Been very sick.for a couple of years. Started with hysterectomy, major hives for two years, fatigue, bloating, you name it. Now have Hashimotos. Cannot take estrogen, instant hives. Thinking of doing the cleanse, bit honestly do not.know where to start!

34. Ashley pollmiller says:

Will your parasite cleanse help with leaky gut and face skin issues.
    I have dermatitis on my face.
    Wondering if this will help.

35. Prescilla says:

Do you have and experience with Diatomaceous Earth and Chlorella?

36. Antonio Trincao says:

Hello Olivia,

Here Antonio Trincao founder and CEO of Youcanevent.com

I’m wondering do you have any suggestion for red marks?
    Like pigmentation seems a very difficult problem to heal. I already tried lavanda, rosehip and some things more.
    I think that mostly i didn’t found the right method/routine to do during my skincare routine.

Any suggestion?

37. APRIL AVILA says:

Hi Olivia, I am currently taking Christopher’s power bowel formula, and L- Lysine. Every morning and evening I drink green vitality probiotic drink by body ecology. Can I continue taking these while on the parapro cleanse? And is it ok to take these supplements at the same time as the parapro ? Or should I space them out? Also it says for the parapro to take before meals, so do I need to wait a while before eating or is it safe to just eat right after taking?

38. Laly says:

I suffer from acne, especially in the cheeks and jawline. I’ve been taking doxycycline and spironolactone. I don’t like the side effects from these two medications. I want to start the parasite cleanse. What do you recommend? I’m so desperate!

39. Felicia says:

I’m really interested in the parasite cleanse. I’m currently battling face/chest acne that has been disrupting my life for the past five years or so, I just started taking l lysine last week.. I do see results and I’m really hoping it’s finally clearing up, not just temporarily. Anyways, would you recommend me still taking the lysine while doing a parasite cleanse?